Due to a period of growth we are looking for a talented Digital Developer (WordPress, HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL) to join a leading integrated agency.
Our core speciality is property and place marketing, anything from re-branding a town, a destination or a swanky housing scheme. We have recently been appointed to work with Silverstone – to re-brand, re-position and re-market the brand. From logo, cross channel marketing to a market leading website. Please visit www.demotion.com to see more of our work.
You’ll be working closely with the digital design and development teams working on some great projects.
You will be on top of the latest digital trends and have a keen eye for detail. As part of the digital team, you will be sat within the digital department and reporting into the Head of Digital. The role will involve working on digital projects, some integrated design and advertising campaigns.
- Design and build professional responsive WordPress sites
- Provide support for on-going maintenance of existing and new websites
- Build HTML emails
- Knowledge of WordPress development and building custom themes
- Good skills in PHP and SQL coding
- Knowledge of Linux and Apache is beneficial
- Understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform development
- Highly motivated, passionate and ambitious
- Experience of working in a fast paced agency environment on multiple projects
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating responsive sites, great user interfaces and outstanding work
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with fellow developers
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and confident personality, happy to work on a variety of briefs
- Happy to take on feedback from senior team members and make changes
- Proficiency on Mac using the Adobe Creative Suite
You will need to be able to demonstrate your previous experience with WordPress and building responsive websites. Please send your CV and link to your portfolio/list of recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org.