We are DS.Emotion. We make places successful. We make successful places.
DS.Emotion is a highly innovative, industry leading independent agency that specialises in place making, branding & marketing.
We have over 30 years’ experience in helping to make the amazing places we work with commercially and socially successful. For us, this means developing authentic place brands that attract and engage with wide and diverse audiences, creating places that make long-term positive changes to people’s lives.
We have branded and marketed some of the UK’s most exciting and inspirational residential and commercial destinations. We’re proud to have won national awards over the years in recognition of our team’s hard but rewarding work.
Who we work with
The DS.Emotion client-base consists of some of the UK’s most dynamic and influential private-sector development companies, land owners and pension funds.
We also run inward investment initiatives and place marketing campaigns for numerous local authorities, LEPs and BIDs, providing brand-driven marketing campaigns, events and promotions to advance and promote physical development and economic growth.
The DS.Emotion London team largely supports retail destinations, providing brand and marketing services from digital to physical that really engage our visitors and communities, and ultimately bring the place to life.
Our innovative, creative and strategic teams across the country bring experience and enthusiasm to all projects. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise and the breadth of services we provide for our clients across all channels. Our skills range from brand consultancy, strategy development, campaign creative and digital and physical delivery – including events and activations.
The London team consists of expert account handlers, designers, strategists plus social media and place activation (events) teams. We are a small but effective team of 14 marketers who really enjoy our work but who also socialise outside of office hours, taking full advantage of all that London has to offer!
The way we shop has transformed over recent years and the role of our high streets, city centres and shopping destinations has changed as a result. It is our job to ensure that the places we market not only keep up with the changing retail landscape, but set the trends for others to follow.
We create and implement marketing and events strategies to ensure that our destinations offer a 360 experience over and above a traditional shopping trip. We have won awards for our independent pop up strategies, our fundraising Pride events and community engagement activities.
We are looking for our next leader! We have a personality-driven, measured and knowledgeable approach to client services and we’re looking for someone to inspire and get hands on with several top-tier accounts, offering experience and strategic guidance to the wider client services team. You will need to have excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You will also need excellent communication skills and the ability to spin multiple plates!
- Provide strategic direction and management of a team of account handlers
- Responsible for managing and adding value to the client relationships at all times
- Demonstrate to the client the particular value add that the agency offers
- Work closely with the client to understand their business objectives and develop appropriate marketing strategies to meet them
- Approach briefs with a view to understand the clients’ business, their challenges, the industry and competition, marrying communication principles to create a considered and sound strategy
- Take the lead on creative briefing for large projects by collating insight and devising propositions to deliver creative executions that add significant value
- Ensure design and strategy are delivered with creativity and integrity at the heart of the solution
- Responsible for managing internal costs, client budget sheets and billing clients – ensuring accounts deliver a profit to the agency
- Direct and coordinate all work commissioned by the client, ensuring that all parties, internal and external, know exactly what is required and what is happening at all stages in the project
- Seek ways to generate new business from within existing client accounts
- Pitch for business and answer new briefs
Skills & experience
- Educated to degree level – preferably in a marketing subject
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire others
- Commercially aware – a solid business acumen and financial management skills
- A touchstong for clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically
- Confident, passionate and innovative with an ability to remain calm and approachable under pressure
- An innovator with a fresh, creative and ever-changing approach to problem-solving and making things happen
- Creative flair
- Proactive and reliable
- Work in a creative environment as part of growing and ambitious team of specialists
- 20 days of annual holiday, increasing annually after two years (up to 25) plus our office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Use of apple MacBook
- Ongoing training and career development
- Flexible working policy
- Regular, varied (and fun!) staff socials
How to apply
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com