This is a great opportunity for a talented mid-weight designer, with a conceptual bias, to join an award-winning B2B agency in our Manchester studio.
You’ll be joining a team who believe in making work that inspires and disrupts and are constantly pushing ideas and integrating tech.
The agency’s client base includes property developers and investors and place owners and we win multiple awards across property marketing and placemaking. Our work is always pushing boundaries creatively to reach the right audience – and it’s backed up by great research insights and innovation.
You’ll be hungry to push for the best design work and be someone as interested in the idea as the craft. You’ll also be excited about joining the Manchester studio as it grows and changes, helping to drive that change.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic agency who are very optimistic about the growth of business in B2B and B2C and confident in the strength of their relationships with clients. This means they get to the very heart of what the business challenges are and don’t just take orders.
Reporting to the Group CD and Client Services Director you will work closely alongside the Manchester team and the wider group in the Leeds and London studios.
THE ROLE and PERSON:
- We are looking for an Integrated Designer who enjoys conceptual thinking who can create compelling design work whether it’s a press ad, poster, brochure, a website, digital display ads, or a brand or product identity.
- As the Manchester team is currently small, this is an opportunity to help build the creative reputation, output and the team culture.
- Your folio will show beautifully crafted design across all media.
- You will have a passion for design and be immersed in tech and popular culture.
- You’ll be a true collaborator and work will with others from creative and the wider team.
- You will be comfortable communicating and presenting work internally.
- A commitment to delivering excellent creative service
- Strong team player with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire others
- Commercially aware in the principles of graphic design and typography
- A creative thinker with good problem solving skills
- Well informed on current trends and creative issues
- A touchstone for account handlers and colleagues, including those in the digital team within sister offices
- Confident, passionate and innovative with an ability to remain calm and approachable under the pressure of deadlines
- An innovator with a fresh, creative and an ever-changing approach but with the ability to work to corporate guidelines when required
- Understanding to the demands a client can put on to an account handler throughout the delivery process
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- In addition we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Autonomy – We employ smart people and trust them to deliver greatness
- Support – However, we’re always on hand to support as required
- Culture – We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like
- Salary – Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Bonus scheme – A company-wide quarterly bonus scheme
- Holidays – Competitive holiday allowance including festive close-down
- Birthdays – Everyone receives a present on their birthdays
- Workplace Training – Allocated training budget to continue to home your skills or learn new ones
- Flexible Working – A mix off studio and work from home
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org