Social Media Executive
DS.Emotion is an award-winning, independent agency who specialise in place making, branding & marketing, with over 25 years’ experience in helping to make places commercially and socially successful.
We have branded and marketed some of the UK’s best residential, retail, leisure and commercial places. Our ultimate aim is to raise development value through correct positioning and stand-out campaigns.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the growing London studio.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for our next ‘Social Media Rising Star’ to work across key client accounts full-time.
As a Social Media Executive, your role will operate with significant autonomy and responsibility, but you will work closely with the client services teams and design, video & web teams to create and implement cutting-edge digital marketing programmes. You will be client-facing, liaising with landlords, agents & tenants alike and will understand the objectives of each.
Your key tasks will include managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other niche communities for clients.
Day-to-day, you’ll be drafting and posting content, engaging with the communities, monitoring & listening to relevant social activity, analysing sentiment & social data, and driving campaigns forward through third party and key influencer engagement.
You will also be responsible for the planning and delivery of day-to-day paid advertising for social and digital advertising campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have bags of personality, a solid grasp of what makes a great story, whilst being familiar with drafting and managing ongoing content calendars.
The appointed candidate will get hands-on access to big and small brands alike, whist finding a voice within an agency that believes in collaboration and teamwork.
This is a unique opportunity to join a best-in-class agency with a strong reputation within the field.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Channel management: create, source, post and schedule content on all client social media channels
- Community management: respond to any DMs and comments on posts where appropriate and engaging in social conversations on behalf of brands on social media
- Preparing long and short-form content for use on social media channels.
- Creating editorial/ Content calendars for client/ internal review and contribution.
- Social media monitoring for relevant stories and opportunities.
- Helping with the development of campaigns and content themes.
- Keeping up to date on industry stories and trends.
- Research on social media channels, and monitoring on behalf of clients for issues and opportunities.
- Creating monthly digital reports for all clients; analysing always-on activity and monthly campaigns.
- Attending meetings and briefings where appropriate.
- Developing solid social media strategies internally with core objectives being lead generation and engagement.
- Feeding into the agency’s own social media channels where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with any changes to social platforms.
Key skills to include:
- The successful candidate will have a relevant degree/ education, but most importantly, convey passion and enthusiasm & a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
- Excellent copywriting skills and an ability to adapt to a brand’s tone of voice, are a must.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills are essential for this role.
- Experience of filming and editing short form video content for social media would be beneficial.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the wider digital marketing landscape.
- Professional and flexible project management skills, working individually as well as part of a team.
- The ability to think differently and apply ideas to a wide variety of situations.
- Previous experience using social scheduling tools such as Sprout Social
- Knowledge of paid social would be favourable.