|DS.Emotion is a highly innovative, industry leading independent agency who specialise in place making, branding & marketing.
We have over 30 years experience in helping to make the amazing places we work with commercially and socially successful. For us, this means developing authentic place brands that attract and engage with wide and diverse audiences, creating places that make long-term positive changes to people’s lives.
We have branded and marketed some of the UK’s most exciting and inspirational residential and commercial destinations. We’re proud to have won national awards over the years in recognition of our team’s hard but rewarding work.
Who we work for
We support our private-sector clients who consist of some of the UK’s most dynamic and influential development companies, land owners and pension funds.
We also run inward investment initiatives and place marketing campaigns for numerous local authorities, LEPs and BIDs, providing brand driven marketing campaigns, events and promotions to advance and promote physical development and economic growth.
The DS.Emotion London team largely supports retail destinations, providing brand and marketing services from digital to physical that really engage our visitors and communities, and ultimately bring the place to life.
Our innovative, creative and strategic teams across the country bring experience and enthusiasm to all projects. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise and the breadth of services we provide for our clients across all channels. Our skills range from brand consultancy, strategy development, campaign creative and digital and physical delivery – including events and activations.
The London team consists of expert account handlers, designers, strategists plus social media and Place Activation (events) teams. We are a small but effective team of 10 marketers who really enjoy our work but who also socialise outside of office hours taking full advantage of all that London has to offer!
The way we shop has transformed over the past few years, and the role of our high streets, city centres and shopping destinations has changed as a result. At DS.Emotion it is our job to ensure that the places we market not only keep up with the changing retail landscape, but set the trends for others to follow. We create place activation programmes to ensure that our destinations offer a 360 experience over and above a traditional shopping trip. We have won awards for our independent pop up strategies, our fundraising Pride events and community engagement activities.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join our expanding team in London. As a Junior AE, you will help to support the Account Management teams to deliver a variety of marketing campaigns predominantly within the property industry. This includes print & digital media, events and activations. You will be involved in the client brief-taking process, briefing designers and web developers and other creative teams. You will also work alongside the Social Media team assisting with content creation / collation.
You will support the management team in every aspect to ensure that all projects are scheduled and delivered on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for brand, marketing and preferably retail, and who is motivated by delivering an exceptional standard of work for their clients. You must have proven experience of managing multiple projects and be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment whilst still delivering a high standard of work. Exceptional organisational skills are essential, and you must be both self-motivated and able to effectively manage your time.
The position offers excellent opportunity for rapid career progression for the right individuals. Your days will be varied – some days will be spent running around the city between client meetings or site visits, while some will be spent brainstorming with your peers, organising photoshoots or updating critical paths.
- Act as internal liaison between the account management team to which you are assigned and with other relevant departments
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their requests are actioned efficiently
- Liaise with suppliers such as photographers, printers
- Ensure smooth-running of the production process through liaison with production department
- Help ensure that budgets and deadlines are met consistently
- Manage the coordination of meetings and brainstorms, and ensure that the team have appropriate materials to hand
- Prepare and issue all relevant paperwork required to monitor the progress of work – such as status reports
- Proof-read and check accurate setting of artwork before it leaves the studio and is presented to clients
- Assist with scheduling for the teams
- Securing and booking suitable venues or locations
- Coordinating staffing requirements
- Coordinating promotional materials
- Liaising with marketing, promo teams and PR colleagues on the promotion of events
- Ensuring that photography is fully briefed, booked & that waiver notices are displayed
- Data entry, measuring & reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated (2:2 and above – in Marketing or a related subject)
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Impeccable time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- A flexible and adaptable approach
Salary: £20k – £22k, dependent on suitability
How to apply
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to
Rebecca Wood: Rebecca@dsemotion.com