To all DS.Emotion clients and suppliers,
DS.Emotion is closely monitoring Government advice on the evolving COVID-19 situation, and the wellbeing of our colleagues, clients and all those that we work with is our first priority.
We would like to reassure you that we have procedures and infrastructure in place to enable us to continue to provide the high-quality service that you have come to expect from DS.Emotion as we switch to our rehearsed remote agile working strategy. These include:
- We have a Business Continuity Plan in place.
- We have conference and video call facilities in place to dial into meetings with clients, consultant teams and suppliers. Details will be issued in advance of scheduled meetings.
- Essential face to face meetings may take place with clients when other methods may not prove to be practicable – by arrangement.
- We have internal messaging systems in place so that our teams can communicate efficiently with each other.
- We have a remote digital work platform which enables the entire production and administration of the business to be operated seamlessly with all staff able to log in and work as normal.
- We have experienced external HR and I.T. consultants providing us with expert advice on a 24-hour basis.
We have complementary skills in our teams across Leeds, London and Manchester. In the event that some of our staff become unwell due to the outbreak, we have sufficient resilience within the company to provide additional support and cover for your projects.
Each office has a forwarding facility for incoming calls and allotted members of the team will be picking up your calls as normal. Additionally, all project handlers are available on their mobile phones. Key client contacts are as follows:
Matt Button – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07712 7674141
Claire Milnes – email@example.com – 07710 668647
Rebecca Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07880 386599
Lawrence Alexander – email@example.com – 07952 968185
Brady Frost – firstname.lastname@example.org
Angus Armitage – email@example.com – 07831 765353
Jenny Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07587 035153
Mia Adam – email@example.com – 07592 503646
Rachael Whale – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07875 367946
Laura Carroll – Laura@dsemotion.com – 07969 654570
Kate Chisnall – Kate@dsemotion.com – 07741 669394
Lucinda Knoyle Hughes – Lucinda@dsemotion.com – 07041 949 840
Will Asken – Will@dsemotion.com – 07903 863777
Steve Bowes – email@example.com
DS.Emotion will continually review this evolving situation and the latest Government guidance. We will regularly update our clients as and when necessary.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We look forward to working through this situation with you in as seamless a way as possible and with the best service at all times.
The team at DS.Emotion.